Syddanmark (Report bad zones here)

Nissi

Re: Syddanmark (Report bad zones here)

Postby Nissi » 03 Aug 2012, 00:43

Thanks paldepind. I'll take a look at the zones tomorrow I think.. :)

Nissi

Postby Nissi » 03 Aug 2012, 13:38

[/quote]
Thanks for the reports! :) I've moved both the zones. I didn't follow your suggestions though (trying to avoid parking lots) so feel free to tell me what you think about the new placements. I moved SydDanskChill inside some trees for some added fun but maybe it's too much?[/quote]

SydDanskChill is really bad placed. It is it in a middle of a forest and you can't bring your bike, there are to many branches, and you have to walk like 2-3 minutes from where you place your bike.

Don't move it further to the west, it is a field of grain.

Suggestion to a new placement:
I can only see two possibilities:
1. Parking lot to the north or east
2. South to the path which leads to ResearchZone.

/Nissi

Blabert
Zonemaker

Sv: Syddanmark (Report bad zones here)

Postby Blabert » 03 Aug 2012, 13:51

A zone is not bad because it's in the middle of a forest and not reachable by bike. It's just hard to take. Would be quite a boring game if every zone was easy accessible..

Skickat från min GT-I9300 via Tapatalk 2

paldepind

Postby paldepind » 03 Aug 2012, 19:05

I agree with Blabert. The trees looked pretty dense on the map so the hard to take placement was what I intended. That's what I meant by "added fun".

Generally it's not that easy to find difficult placements for zones so you have to take the opportunity when you get it. Furthermore my impression is that many turfers think that an extra challenge is fun :)

As a "plaster på såret" I've created a new zone in the center of Odense which may or may not make an Eager Weasel possible :)
Image Image

Nissi

Postby Nissi » 08 Sep 2012, 16:10

SpodsTower in Rudkøbing on Langeland is on a top of a hills which is surrounded by a three meter high fence and its not allowed to pass it.

paldepind

Postby paldepind » 08 Sep 2012, 20:09

SpodsTower in Rudkøbing on Langeland is on a top of a hills which is surrounded by a three meter high fence and its not allowed to pass it.
Thanks for the report! Is it the entire "forest" or just the hill that's inaccessible? I've moved it now, but I'm not sure if it's enough.
Image Image

Nissi

Postby Nissi » 10 Sep 2012, 00:32

It should be fine now. It's only the hill which is inaccessible. Thanks :)

Lawis

Postby Lawis » 14 Sep 2012, 23:06

Duryphus in Dyrup(Odense) on Funen has a problem. The zonen is inside a care home for elderly and you have to pass a fence to come in to this private area. You could move it to the parking lot at the church. It is few meters from the zone and would make it easy and not disturb the elderly.

Blabert
Zonemaker

Postby Blabert » 14 Sep 2012, 23:34

Duryphus in Dyrup(Odense) on Funen has a problem. The zonen is inside a care home for elderly and you have to pass a fence to come in to this private area. You could move it to the parking lot at the church. It is few meters from the zone and would make it easy and not disturb the elderly.
Thanks, moved it a bit.

Lawis

Postby Lawis » 16 Sep 2012, 15:33

Its great now. Thanks.

I have talk to another player, and promised him to help. It is about 2 zone.

The first zone is BellingeKirke. The zone is sounded by a fence. It could be moved to the parking lot east from the church.
The second zone is BlåklokkeZone and it is inside a some bushes with trees. It is very hard to get it and it will destroy the bush if you go there many times. It could be move southwest so you can get it from path. And there is also a bench called "Esthers bænk" right there. It will be a great place to enjoy the nature.

Return to “Zone Report”