Sjaelland (Report bad zones here)

Blabert
Zonemaker

Sjaelland (Report bad zones here)

Postby Blabert » 23 Feb 2012, 15:44

Report bad zones in the Sjaelland region here.

What is a bad zone?

A bad zone is a zone that is placed in a fenced or otherwise enclosed area. Also private gardens and such are places where there should be no zones. A bad zone could also be a zone that is hard to take due to GPS problems, for example next to high buildings. Furthermore, zones that can't be taken without obvious danger to the player are also bad zones. An example of a dangerous zone is when it is placed in a roundabout where there is no natural way to get to the zone.

Zones that are placed in distant areas, forests without walking paths, on top of hills or otherwise places just hard to get to are NOT bad zones but a part of the game.

Zorf

Re: Sjaelland (Report bad zones here)

Postby Zorf » 25 Mar 2012, 12:50

SprogøFyr is only visitable with special permission.

Maybe you could place a report bad turf button when you check out the turfs on the webpage, with the option of a comment on why its a bad turf, making it faster/easier to report a bad turf.

Started turfing yesterday, so far I like it, but I would like to be able to suggest more then 3 turfs a month, while its new in Denmark.

SunYour
Zone General

Postby SunYour » 25 Mar 2012, 23:19

Hello Zorf, thanks for the bad zone report, do you know a better location nearby?
Feel free to draw your sugestions on a google map and post it in this forum, or send me an PM
Mobile: Samsung S7| Location: Västerås / Stockholm

Zorf

Postby Zorf » 25 Mar 2012, 23:29

Not near by, its around 20 km from nearest land :-) how fast does suggestion get approved? I'll see if I can drow on Google maps tomorrow.

Postby Guest » 26 Mar 2012, 10:24

When I make a drawn suggestion, should it be like this one http://www.scribblemaps.com/#id=Oldtidsparken ? Yes, it is no where near SprogøFyr, and it is in another region (Syddanmark). It is just at the entrance to a tourist attraction (Hjemsted Oldtidspark)

SunYour
Zone General

Postby SunYour » 26 Mar 2012, 18:43

Not near by, its around 20 km from nearest land :-) how fast does suggestion get approved? I'll see if I can drow on Google maps tomorrow.
Ah, so it is not allowed to make a stop on the island you mean?
First of all, a zonemaker must have time to take a look at the situation in the region, check for suggestion, check activity etc etc.
If the activity is OK in the region and/or the area lacks zones, the suggestion might be added. Normally the zone is reshaped or moved before it is placed...
So it can take from minutes to days before it is added, or silently deleted...

Zorf

Postby Zorf » 10 Apr 2012, 09:29

Just looked at the map, and it is still there, so maybe I should have been more specific, yes, you are not allowed to leave the freeway and the train does not stop there. You can actually see the sign in google streetview :)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

SunYour
Zone General

Postby SunYour » 10 Apr 2012, 09:48

Ok, thanks :)
Now the zone is gone...

killerfritten1

Postby killerfritten1 » 02 Jul 2012, 13:57

HavsBroen in skælskør used to be on a bridge but bad weather has destroyed the bride, you can just move it in on land instead as it requires a walk go get to the land where the bridge used to be.

Wallen
Zonemaker

Postby Wallen » 02 Jul 2012, 18:13

HavsBroen in skælskør used to be on a bridge but bad weather has destroyed the bride, you can just move it in on land instead as it requires a walk go get to the land where the bridge used to be.
Thanks for report. Zone has been moved :)

Also gave you a present so try to get some friends to start turfing and you will get more zones :)

Return to “Zone Report”