Sjaelland (Report bad zones here)

DenPas

Re: Sjaelland (Report bad zones here)

Postby DenPas » 02 Jul 2012, 23:20

1:

IndustriGraes North of Køge is behind locked fence, tryed to cap is saturdays fence is locked, and btw i think its a privat area.

2:

LaguneSurf at Amager beace, its in the water.

tx.

Postby tx. » 03 Jul 2012, 01:57

DenPas

1. It might be very easy to take in everyday life when there is open? And it is always fun with some zone there is more difficult to take.

2. Yes 'LaguneSurf' is a water zone, you get the medal 'Order of Aquamen' if you take it. And if you look at it on the website you will see that it have been taken before.

And maybe you should put yourself more into the game before you start to propose yourself as a candidate for staff. http://forum.turfgame.com/viewtopic.php ... 949#p18454

Wallen
Zonemaker

Postby Wallen » 03 Jul 2012, 08:34

1:

IndustriGraes North of Køge is behind locked fence, tryed to cap is saturdays fence is locked, and btw i think its a privat area.

2:

LaguneSurf at Amager beace, its in the water.
Thanks for report

1: Since there are no zone close that one and it never has been taken I moved it into were people seems to live and renamed it. So now it's easy to take and I hope we can get activity in the area. Also gave them a bonus zone on the beach that seemed nice.

2: Like already mentioned this is a waterzone that you will get the medal "Order of Aquamen" if you take. So take a bath with your phone :)

DenPas

Postby DenPas » 03 Jul 2012, 12:05

The first zone has been moved, so i guess im not the only one that think it was placed wrong.

the second zone, my bad,

DenPas

And maybe you should put yourself more into the game before you start to propose yourself as a candidate for staff. http://forum.turfgame.com/viewtopic.php ... 949#p18454

Help was needed and i was offering my help, apparently thats not allowed for new player.
WITH all due respect, but mind your own business.

SunYour
Zone General

Postby SunYour » 03 Jul 2012, 21:22

Cool down, will ya? :-)

Dificult zones is nice, we need both active turfers and zones that is hard to get, but it seems like it is at the moment harder to get active turfers, so lets help them into the game.
tx is right, we want turfers to be active for a while before joining the crew, but it nothing wrong to be interested to help out.

tx, you are not that active comparing to really active turfers. Are you only looking for zones hard to get, or simply do not have enough time to turf that often?
Mobile: Samsung S7| Location: Västerås / Stockholm

DkFidde

Postby DkFidde » 09 Jul 2013, 08:40

Skriver på svenska, hoppas det funkar fint.

Var vid zonen GoldCastleZoo i Nykøbing igår, dev var inlåst och jag såg ingen möjlighet att ta sig in även om man betalade, efter som den heller aldrig har blivit tagen anser jag att en flytt nog skulle vara lämpligt, förslag på ny plats: lite västerut vid cykelvägen där vägen är formad som ett "V".

//Fidde

kaninmage
Zonemaker

Postby kaninmage » 11 Jul 2013, 17:58

Zone moved =)

/Kaninmage

Fidde

Postby Fidde » 15 Jul 2013, 13:04

Tank you:) it´s a much better place than before, but one thing I realized when I took it is that it is placed on a little road that ends in a car park, problem should be solved by move it just a few meters east.

//Fidde

Blabert
Zonemaker

Postby Blabert » 30 Sep 2013, 11:39

Zone reports are from now on made at issues.turfgame.com

Tapatalked from my Xperia Z

Return to “Zone Report”