Medals

qee4q

Medals

Post by qee4q »

If I want the explorer medal, do I have to visit all of the regions in one round or is it enough that I occasionally visit all of them?

(sorry for dobbel post when counting androidforum. Dk)

Sendt fra min HTC Desire med Tapatalk
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Blabert
Zonemaker

Re: Medals

Post by Blabert »

qee4q wrote:If I want the explorer medal, do I have to visit all of the regions in one round or is it enough that I occasionally visit all of them?

(sorry for dobbel post when counting androidforum. Dk)

Sendt fra min HTC Desire med Tapatalk
No need to visit them all in one round, You can take your time :-) And You can, keep track on how many You visited in both the application and on the webpage (if logged in)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
Zorf

Post by Zorf »

I'm nearly done with the revisitor medal, but how do I know how close I am? I think I need about 10 atm, but can't find any count of my revisits.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
tretton

Post by tretton »

If you log on at warded.se you will see how many revisits you have made if you click on your turf-name :)
Google Nexus 5 - Android 4.4.2 - Växjö - Advanced Turfer (39)
Unique Zones: 359 - Visited Regions 12 - Fastest Eager Weasel: 8.31
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Fler än 50 dagar i rad med minst en session om dagen.
SaLa
Information Manager

Post by SaLa »

Zorf

Post by Zorf »

Nice, but now I don't need it no more. only needed 2 more revisits, so now the medal is in the house :)
SunYour
Zone General

Post by SunYour »

Congrats, Zorf :)
Mobile: Samsung S7| Location: Västerås / Stockholm
Zorf

Post by Zorf »

Maybe this is not the right place, but, why does it take 24h before one can revisit again?
and shouldn't there be a sound like "Revisiting zone" or "Visiting Zone" and "Zone revisited" or "Zone visited" when entering your own zone and when the revisit is done respectively?
Blabert
Zonemaker

Post by Blabert »

Zorf wrote:Maybe this is not the right place, but, why does it take 24h before one can revisit again?
and shouldn't there be a sound like "Revisiting zone" or "Visiting Zone" and "Zone revisited" or "Zone visited" when entering your own zone and when the revisit is done respectively?
The 23 hour revisit timer is (or was) actually just a compromise for people turfing in very inactive regions and wasn't really supposed to be a big part of the game. Point being that we should take zones from each other, not from ourselves. That's just what I think, maybe the devs have something else to say :-)

To have sound when revisiting has been suggested a million times already, hopefully it'll be implemented some time.

Sär skrivet med SwiftKey 3 och Tapatalk 2
Zorf

Post by Zorf »

the 23h are only when taking over a zone, after a revisit, it is 24h, thats why I'm asking, because I do a lot of revisiting at the moment, after taking over all zones in a 30km radius.

Return to “Zones”