Expandator medal in Denmark

SaLa
Information Manager

Expandator medal in Denmark

Post by SaLa »

I'm very curious to see who the first expandator medal in Denmark goes to. I saw that FinnJ got the Denmark explorer medal (visit all regions) yesterday. Congratulations!

To get the expandator medal you create posters, put up 25 of them, photograph them and post the proof in this thread. It's a great idea to post the photos in dropbox, google+, flickr or something similar and just post the link here.

For inspiration you can check the links in this post. Thats the posters swedish turfers has used to get the medal. Some created an own, some used those already existing posters. But since there is no posters in danish it's a great idea to create your own. :)

One turfer in my town laminated some signs that says "this is a Turf zone" and the QR-code. That was a great idea! Most of the signs are still there, even though he made it in October. Those signs has given us many new turfers! He had the laminate machine at work, not everybody has that. But if its possible for someone its a great thing to do.

We will be happy to answer questions, if there are any. Good luck!

Posters in danish:
Thanks to paldepind:
http://imgur.com/QvqFo
Last edited by SaLa on 06 Jun 2012 15:31, edited 1 time in total.
paldepind

Re: Expandator medal in Denmark

Post by paldepind »

I've just made this neat Turf poster. I got inspiration and used some graphics from vstmn's design and I also recycled some nice ideas from chokladapa's poster. Everybody feel free to use it!

I'll see if I can find some nice places to put it when I go turfing tomorrow :D I am however, a bit unsure regarding what the best way to attach them would be?
Image Image
SaLa
Information Manager

Post by SaLa »

paldepind wrote:I've just made this neat Turf poster. I got inspiration and used some graphics from vstmn's design and I also recycled some nice ideas from chokladapa's poster. Everybody feel free to use it!

I'll see if I can find some nice places to put it when I go turfing tomorrow :D I am however, a bit unsure regarding what the best way to attach them would be?
Fantastic! Looks great! (and the language nerd in me smiles when reading danish, its so easy to understand even though some words are "strange" :P).

Great plan! I have no idea how it is in your town, in my town we have some bulletin boards where you can put up posters. Its good to bring your own staple gun to put it up, but sometimes there is pins there and sometimes tape works. And outside some grocery stores there is also space for posters. The square, university and schools and close to walking paths can be good places. I hope that answers your question :)
Blabert
Zonemaker

Post by Blabert »

Very nice poster indeed, good job :-)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5
paldepind

Post by paldepind »

Thanks a lot for your nice feedback!
SaLa wrote:Fantastic! Looks great! (and the language nerd in me smiles when reading danish, its so easy to understand even though some words are "strange" :P).
I've enjoyed reading the Swedish section of this forum too. I'm actually a huge fan of Swedish it's a very beautiful language.
SaLa wrote:Great plan! I have no idea how it is in your town, in my town we have some bulletin boards where you can put up posters. Its good to bring your own staple gun to put it up, but sometimes there is pins there and sometimes tape works. And outside some grocery stores there is also space for posters. The square, university and schools and close to walking paths can be good places. I hope that answers your question :)
Swedes are huge fans of bulletin boards! I noticed that when I was in Sweden on vacation a couple of years ago ;) It seems that even the smallest city has a bulletin board for announcements and advertising. In Denmark however they are much less common. There are some places though so hopefully it wont be a problem!
Image Image
SaLa
Information Manager

Post by SaLa »

paldepind wrote:I've enjoyed reading the Swedish section of this forum too. I'm actually a huge fan of Swedish it's a very beautiful language.
Hihi :D
paldepind wrote:Swedes are huge fans of bulletin boards! I noticed that when I was in Sweden on vacation a couple of years ago It seems that even the smallest city has a bulletin board for announcements and advertising. In Denmark however they are much less common. There are some places though so hopefully it wont be a problem!
Haha, interesting. Thats true. Hope it goes well :)
qee4q

Sv: Expandator medal in Denmark

Post by qee4q »

I've been putting posters up in Odense for a few days now. But not 25 yet.

I'll post the photos and the poster when I get to a computer.

Sendt fra min HTC Desire med Tapatalk
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
SaLa
Information Manager

Post by SaLa »

qee4q wrote:I've been putting posters up in Odense for a few days now. But not 25 yet.

I'll post the photos and the poster when I get to a computer.

Sendt fra min HTC Desire med Tapatalk
Excellent :D
paldepind

Post by paldepind »

I put 5 up today. Still a long way to 25. I've made a Picasa album with my pictures so far. For some reason my printer decided that shades of gray should be printed as blue ;)

I'm looking forward to seeing your poster and pictures qee4q! Especially what locations you found and how you have attached them.
Image Image
Zorf

Post by Zorf »

paldepind wrote:I've just made this neat Turf poster.
I will be using this poster and hopefully find 25 places for it next week :)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “General”