Medals

mortuus
Donator

Re: Medals

Post by mortuus »

Dont see the point, you are doing average 700pph and already got the revisitor medal, so sit back and watch your points rise a little more until reset this weekend.
Mobil: Samsung Galaxy S5 White Ort: Malmö
Image Image ImageImage Image ImageImage
Nattkryp

Post by Nattkryp »

Zorf wrote:the 23h are only when taking over a zone, after a revisit, it is 24h, thats why I'm asking, because I do a lot of revisiting at the moment, after taking over all zones in a 30km radius.
Try getting some more friends/enemies/competitors to join in turf to give you more of a challenge. Spread the word so more people will take the zones you have. That way, it will benefit both you and turf as a whole :)
SaLa
Information Manager

Post by SaLa »

Zorf wrote:Maybe this is not the right place, but, why does it take 24h before one can revisit again?
and shouldn't there be a sound like "Revisiting zone" or "Visiting Zone" and "Zone revisited" or "Zone visited" when entering your own zone and when the revisit is done respectively?
When revisiting was introduced the time was 24 hours. Then it was discussed to have it 23 hour instead, so it was almost 24 hours but you didnt have to go exatly the same time. Nice for those who does the route about the same time every day.

I dont know why only first visit got 23 hours, and not the visits after. But there was a discussion here about that. :)
Zorf

Post by Zorf »

mortuus wrote:Dont see the point, you are doing average 700pph and already got the revisitor medal, so sit back and watch your points rise a little more until reset this weekend.
Well, That is not enough to get into top3, and I would like a medal :) and yes, have earned the revisitor a few times now.
Nattkryp wrote: Try getting some more friends/enemies/competitors to join in turf to give you more of a challenge. Spread the word so more people will take the zones you have. That way, it will benefit both you and turf as a whole :)
I have gotten one more to turf :), but activity is varying, early this round I could not keep up taking their zones.
SaLa wrote: Nice for those who does the route about the same time every day.
That's also why I think the second revisit should be after 23 hours. A lot of real time games uses 23hour days.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Zones”