Whish sim card in Denmark in 2-3 days ?

Leffman
Donator

Whish sim card in Denmark in 2-3 days ?

Post by Leffman »

If I want Turf in Denmark 2-3 days, which cash sim card should I buy in denmark to my mobil ?
Blabert
Zonemaker

Sv: Whish sim card in Denmark in 2-3 days ?

Post by Blabert »

Swedish 3 has the same rate in Denmark, so if you're using that already you don't have to do anything. Just don't go roaming outside the Danish 3..
Otherwise I let the danes answer :-)

Sär skrivet med SwiftKey 3 och Tapatalk 2
Brod

Re: Whish sim card in Denmark in 2-3 days ?

Post by Brod »

We used Swedish 3 sim cards when we went Turfing in Copenhagen.
Nothing abnormal with the phonebill so far, so it seem to be true that 3 got the same rate in both countrys-
Rösta Brod! För ett grönare Malmö
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage
paldepind

Post by paldepind »

I'm not sure I understand you're qustion but do you want to buy a prepaid sim card? AFAIK that is not possible unless you want super expensive data. The prepaid sim cards are primarily targeted at dumb phone users who just want to get money on their phone as easily as possible.

The only way to get data at a reasonable price is to sign up for a subscription where you get a certain amount of data usage per month (aka. flatrate). Most of these subscriptions contains a bunch of things besides free data including free sms, free mms and a certain amount of free talktime. But if you're only going to use the sim card for turfing you'll probably only want to pay for data in which case I'd suggest that you buy a subscription meant for tablets/people who use mobile broadband for internet on their computer. These subscriptions contains nothing but data and thus are cheaper. The cheapest i know is Oister. For 39,- dkk you get 1GB of data at 10 Mbit/s which I think is more than enough for three days of turfing.
Image Image
Leffman
Donator

Post by Leffman »

paldepind wrote:But if you're only going to use the sim card for turfing you'll probably only want to pay for data in which case I'd suggest that you buy a subscription meant for tablets/people who use mobile broadband for internet on their computer. These subscriptions contains nothing but data and thus are cheaper. The cheapest i know is Oister. For 39,- dkk you get 1GB of data at 10 Mbit/s which I think is more than enough for three days of turfing.
Sounds like it's such sim-card a need if I want Turf in Denmark. Where can I buy them?
paldepind

Post by paldepind »

Sorry for the delayed answer. There's a link in my first post to Oister. You can buy it from their website. You'll have to purchase a subscription for at least a month but I still think it's the cheapest solution.
Image Image
morgam
Donator

Post by morgam »

Leffman wrote:
paldepind wrote:But if you're only going to use the sim card for turfing you'll probably only want to pay for data in which case I'd suggest that you buy a subscription meant for tablets/people who use mobile broadband for internet on their computer. These subscriptions contains nothing but data and thus are cheaper. The cheapest i know is Oister. For 39,- dkk you get 1GB of data at 10 Mbit/s which I think is more than enough for three days of turfing.
Sounds like it's such sim-card a need if I want Turf in Denmark. Where can I buy them?

Did you buy one? Curious about how it works, both buing it and how soon it is registered so there is now delay to start turfing.
I checked the oister website and it asks for a CPR/CVR nummer. Can only danes buy this?
Leffman
Donator

Post by Leffman »

I just think that Danish can order them. I would like to buy sim cards from any store instead if available ?

There must be prepaid sim card for only 1 week or 1 month, which later can be filled with more internet days ?
morgam
Donator

Post by morgam »

Brod wrote:We used Swedish 3 sim cards when we went Turfing in Copenhagen.
Nothing abnormal with the phonebill so far, so it seem to be true that 3 got the same rate in both countrys-
I guess the best way is to buy a 3surfbas (250 SEK activation fee), 99sek/month. Do your Denmark turfing and then close the subscription asap (3 month delay). For just a short visit that would be 4+99 + 250 = 646SEK

Any better altenatives?
TBIT
Issue Manager

Post by TBIT »

Besök gärna min blogg: turf.blekinge.it

Return to “General”