Åndalsnes / Trollstigen

Dusty

Åndalsnes / Trollstigen

Post by Dusty »

I've got family in Norway so I thought I'd help out with some zone suggestions. Since I've only got three suggestions I'll place them in Åndalsnes since I'm going there this summer. I'll put up some flyers and spread the word while I'm there if there will be some zones around.

Åndalsnes

The pier (Google street view)

Hen Church (Google street view)

and the beautiful Trollstigen (Google street view), the suggested zone is on that platform which you see in the street view :). Trollstigen is located approximately 15 kilometres south of Åndalsnes.

Lofoten next! Norway is a beautiful country, so many places where there should be zones! :)
Baarman
Zonemaker

Re: Åndalsnes / Trollstigen

Post by Baarman »

Nice pix :)

Might head up that way myself later this summer!

Take some nice pix up in Lofoten aswell, the Maps where harrible on google up there, So it's a bit trickie making zones.

Keep it up, and enjoy your holliday! :)
All-in for Turf in Norway
Wallen
Zonemaker

Post by Wallen »

I'm on a happy mode today so now you have something to do this summer. Try to get some of your family to start turfing and they migth get more ;)
Baarman
Zonemaker

Post by Baarman »

Wallen wrote:I'm on a happy mode today so now you have something to do this summer. Try to get some of your family to start turfing and they migth get more ;)
Hahaa, Cheers :)
I', not entierly sure where we are heading, when my parents get here tho, But that nice place needes some sweet sones anyway :)

I whould, tell my perent's to Turf if there phones whereæn made in the early stone age ;)
All-in for Turf in Norway
Wallen
Zonemaker

Post by Wallen »

Time for a birthday gift with turf installed... ;)
Dusty

Post by Dusty »

Wallen wrote:I'm on a happy mode today so now you have something to do this summer. Try to get some of your family to start turfing and they migth get more ;)
Two of my sisters and wife turfing on the Swedish side so I've got them hooked, but yeh, time to work on my Norwegian side. :)

Thanks for the zones.
Baarman wrote: Take some nice pix up in Lofoten aswell, the Maps where harrible on google up there, So it's a bit trickie making zones.
So I noticed, very hard to mark anything there unless you are on the spot I guess. I'll try to get some friends there to go and mark a few zones if possible :).
thomthom

Post by thomthom »

Good place for a nice zone. +1

Return to “Zones”