Info to iPhone pre-alpha testers

For those of you trying pre 1.0 versions
Onewheel

Re: Info to IPhone pre-alpha testers

Post by Onewheel »

I hade the iphone plugged into my mac. I went to the itunes and clicked on "arkiv" - "lägg till i bibliotek". There I browsed for the file turf.ipa. Then I pressed the button programs in itunes and choosed "install". Then I synced my iphone and the app started to install
Onewheel

Post by Onewheel »

I would like to move my android user to my iPhone with this guide:
"-Your name will be registered as "iUser**" when starting the app for the first time.
(You can MOVE your android user to the iphone via "settings" at turfgame.com, login required)"

But I wont get any web code on my iphone, only on my android. Is it true that the Ipone username is iUser** ?
Or doesnt this work yet beacuse it says in the iphone that the chat is not implemented yet?
Onewheel

Post by Onewheel »

Ok, I activated the gps on both phones and then I saw what my name in Iphone was. It was IUser and two numbers
Blabert
Zonemaker

Re: Sv: Info to IPhone pre-alpha testers

Post by Blabert »

Onewheel wrote:Ok, I activated the gps on both phones and then I saw what my name in Iphone was. It was IUser and two numbers
Same here.

Skickat från min GT-I9300 via Tapatalk 2
mivansson

Post by mivansson »

Nu har jag installerat! Har ni problem, titta på den här, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G38okvrY0Cg

Dra .app till Bibliotet i iTunes och inte direkt till devicen, då fungerade det för mig!
GuteLappen

Post by GuteLappen »

I don't know if this is a bug or that the feature has not been implemented yet, so I'm asking the dev-team:

When starting Turf, map is always centered in Stockholm (Essingen somewhere), so I have to manually move to Gotland.
Simon
Site Admin

Post by Simon »

GuteLappen wrote:I don't know if this is a bug or that the feature has not been implemented yet, so I'm asking the dev-team:

When starting Turf, map is always centered in Stockholm (Essingen somewhere), so I have to manually move to Gotland.
Lack of feature, yes. But good note, that's something we should fix to the next version since it can be pretty irritating.
GuteLappen

Post by GuteLappen »

Drassen wrote:(please activate icloud on your device before installing if possible)
I'm not using iCloud, why is it important to activate it before installing App?
SaLa
Information Manager

Post by SaLa »

GuteLappen wrote:
Drassen wrote:(please activate icloud on your device before installing if possible)
I'm not using iCloud, why is it important to activate it before installing App?
Drassen wrote:(otherwise your account will be lost when upgrading/reinstalling in the future)
:)
tobsan954

Post by tobsan954 »

Where can i see the new iphone name? i dont see it :S

Return to “IPhone (alpha/beta)”