stoffisimo

Re: Suggestions

Post by stoffisimo »

Can't argue with you there. :)
Kingslayer
Zonemaker

Post by Kingslayer »

We have a good spread of turfers from different regions in my group. It would have been nice if there was a chat for the group only so you could hail and/or harass the people in your group only ;)

League chats should of course would be wiped when a new round starts.
stoffisimo

Post by stoffisimo »

Yes! I got so excited about the promotion rules that I forgot about that one. :)

As I see it, Turf is much about connecting to other people. A chat for each group would be great.

(I miss a "+1" or "I support this post" on the forum. If I missed that, please enlighten me and I can remove this one :) )
Maqqan
Zonemaker

Post by Maqqan »

I use Tapatalk when browsing this forums and there we have a thumps up buttom at least

Tapatalking with Z2
Chrille80
Donator

Post by Chrille80 »

Is it possible to move the new league in the app so that it is located to the right of the county's top list? As it is right now, it feels like an unnecessary extra step when you want to check out the standings in the county.

I think that the new league is going to be great, and an extra motivator. But for now it feels better to have the county as the first toplist.
hazzard

Post by hazzard »

Chrille80 wrote:Is it possible to move the new league in the app so that it is located to the right of the county's top list? As it is right now, it feels like an unnecessary extra step when you want to check out the standings in the county.

I think that the new league is going to be great, and an extra motivator. But for now it feels better to have the county as the first toplist.
Eh the league is gonna be in the app as a toplist or did i miss anything ?
Maqqan
Zonemaker

Re: RE: Re: Suggestions

Post by Maqqan »

hazzard wrote:
Chrille80 wrote:Is it possible to move the new league in the app so that it is located to the right of the county's top list? As it is right now, it feels like an unnecessary extra step when you want to check out the standings in the county.

Eh the league is gonna be in the app as a toplist or did i miss anything ?
It already is for supporters
uploadfromtaptalk1458644105420.png
uploadfromtaptalk1458644105420.png (788.06 KiB) Viewed 6493 times
Tapatalking with Z2
hazzard

Post by hazzard »

okay thats what i thought not sure what Chrille80 means then..
Maqqan
Zonemaker

Post by Maqqan »

hazzard wrote:okay thats what i thought not sure what Chrille80 means then..
Today the league is the default list that pops up when you click on the toplist option in the menu, I think chrille80 want the region list to be the default one ones again and move the league beyond the world toplist.

Tapatalking with Z2
Last edited by Maqqan on 23 Mar 2016 08:33, edited 1 time in total.
Chrille80
Donator

Post by Chrille80 »

Maqqan wrote:
hazzard wrote:okay thats what i thought not sure what Chrille80 means then..
Today the league is the default list that pops up when you click on the toplist option in the menu, I think chrille80 want the region list to be the default ones again and move the league beyond the world toplist.

Tapatalking with Z2
Yea, that is correct. Between the regional and national toplists, or to the far right.

As long as the regional toplist pops up as default when pressing the toplist button.

Return to “League”