Vote: Chat structure

This is only for suggestions, NOT bugs.
Please report bugs in the issue-system.

What chat structure do you prefer?

Android layout
38%
iOS layout
29%
Spelar ingen roll, ge mig bara mer zoner och medaljer!
32%

Total votes: 65

Skuggvarg

Re: Vote: Chat structure

Post by Skuggvarg »

Munin wrote:I am voting for the iOS, since I find it easier to keep track of who is saying what. Bit more structured to my eye and easier to follow when someone new is talking.
For the same reason that you just mentioned, I vote Android. I find the IOS version extremely messy. Maybe just habit.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Vill du också ha en sån här signatur? Läs i denna forumtråd för att se hur du ska gå tillväga:
http://forum.turfgame.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=194
edjur

Post by edjur »

Voted Andriod, but I think the best solution could be a compromise: indent the text as far as the time/date stamp. Then it will be both clearer when somebody new is writing, and more text per line than in the current iOS version.
Keiso

Post by Keiso »

edjur wrote:Voted Andriod, but I think the best solution could be a compromise: indent the text as far as the time/date stamp. Then it will be both clearer when somebody new is writing, and more text per line than in the current iOS version.
+1
Fridays

Post by Fridays »

Android
johanos

Post by johanos »

edjur wrote:Voted Andriod, but I think the best solution could be a compromise: indent the text as far as the time/date stamp. Then it will be both clearer when somebody new is writing, and more text per line than in the current iOS version.

+1
LeiLar

Post by LeiLar »

+1
Turf member since: 2013-01-26 00:37:51
NewDawn

Post by NewDawn »

+1
movemania

Post by movemania »

I lay my vote on the Android layout, why have empty spaces everywhere, easier just to read it as a long text.
Munin
Zonemaker

Post by Munin »

Good idea edjur! I like your compromise :D

Return to “Suggestion Box”