Suggestions

_mipson_

Re: Suggestions

Post by _mipson_ »

I happened to look at the edit history of the league wiki page and I found a paragraph that was removed at some point:

"All users in a level are shuffled at a new round. Thus, a user may change group WITHIN the level even though he/she did not move up nor down."

Was it removed because the developers changed their mind? But I think shuffling is the way I prefer it to be instead of having static groups.

When shuffling it would be possible to also account for how much points you had the previous round, for example, sort all turfers in a level by points and assign the top x players to a unique group randomly and then continue with the next x players and so forth.
Maqqan
Zonemaker

Post by Maqqan »

_mipson_ wrote:I happened to look at the edit history of the league wiki page and I found a paragraph that was removed at some point:

"All users in a level are shuffled at a new round. Thus, a user may change group WITHIN the level even though he/she did not move up nor down."

Was it removed because the developers changed their mind? But I think shuffling is the way I prefer it to be instead of having static groups.

When shuffling it would be possible to also account for how much points you had the previous round, for example, sort all turfers in a level by points and assign the top x players to a unique group randomly and then continue with the next x players and so forth.
Nicely spooted, my misstake.
DIProgan

Post by DIProgan »

Guinea pigs? Just like people can ignore the toplists if they don't want to compete in it they can ignore the leagues. Somehing needs to be first and there will always be someone that doesn't like to be reminded wether it's the league or a toplist.
Running the third-party project https://turfbridge.com
Kingslayer
Zonemaker

Post by Kingslayer »

The easiest fix for folks who are not interested in the League is to have the application remember which top list you looked at the last time and open that one when you open the top lists on the menu. That way you would never have to see the League list unless you actively select it.

Return to “League”