Zone in Lithuania

Kingslayer
Zonemaker

Re: Zone in Lithuania

Post by Kingslayer »

They now have two holy zones and five bridge zones (of which three was imidiately taken and medal awarded, so that works :-)). Please ask them to spread the word and try to get more active turfers and more zones will be coming.
svenlutte

Post by svenlutte »

They really appreciated the new zones and I have talked to them to set up posters and talk to friends.

What is needed for them to have the app in the Lithuaniean app stores?
Today they need to "tweak" their accounts at booth Apple and Google to download the app ... with Apple, they also need to have access to a payment card from that country.

As I understands it, one of the turfers are studying in Kaunas and want more zones there also. It's hard to show new persons with only one zone in the town, unless living in Vilnius .... I have suggested to suggest some Kaunas zones, take what is sometimes and be active when in Vilnius.
svenlutte

Post by svenlutte »

Lithuanian regions
Lithuanian regions
IMG_1648.PNG (16.64 KiB) Viewed 1720 times
Lithuania is devided into 10 different counties, sometimes the main city is counted as own and making it 11 on lists. Today, 2 of them having 1 zone each, 1 county having 5 and main city the rest of the 65 zones in the country.
I have suggested to the local turfers to find good touristic spots in each county and suggest zones for them. And, if possible to write here and add a picture of the place.

Attached, you see a picture of the different regions, and the municipalities they are devided into.

/Sven
svenlutte

Post by svenlutte »

A few days ago, I was visiting a tower in the Utena region, Molėtai district that is worth a zone around the tower 😀

https://www.google.se/search?client=saf ... 24&bih=729

Return to “Zones”