Welcome to the international forum

Drassen
Site Admin

Welcome to the international forum

Post by Drassen »

Hello all Turfers out there!

Until now we only had a Swedish forum, but this must change of course!

We hope that this will be a place to share experiences and tips between all the upcoming countries!

PS. There will also be a dutch forum soon.
//Turf Crew
--No Private Messages please, use contact@turfgame.com instead.--
BeOutside

Re: Welcome to the international forum

Post by BeOutside »

I have an idea for an incentive: I'm getting so attached to the voice of the lady that tells me 'Zone taken'.... Why not let the winner of each country (a sneaky way to upgrade my chances 8-) ) have a date with that lady? I kinda guess that Blaber doesn't know what to do with all those phones anyway... ;)
Blabert
Zonemaker

Post by Blabert »

BeOutside wrote:I have an idea for an incentive: I'm getting so attached to the voice of the lady that tells me 'Zone taken'.... Why not let the winner of each country (a sneaky way to upgrade my chances 8-) ) have a date with that lady? I kinda guess that Blaber doesn't know what to do with all those phones anyway... ;)

A bunch of turfers already met the owner of that voice, as she was handing us refreshments at the Turf bonanza this may in Stockholm :-) I'm not sure about that date thing though, since Jossan is the girlfriend of one of the creators of Turf (Drassen), I have a feeling she might think that he already spends too much time on the game, and giving her away as a price might be pushing it a little ;-)

Oh, and I can't get too many phones^^
BeOutside

Post by BeOutside »

Ehm.... The girlfriend of one of the creators of Turf, you said?
What a lousy idea that was of mine!

Of course I have no idea what she looks like, but if she looks only half as good as she sounds.... WOW :) Kudos for Drassen ;)

Any chance of a Bonanza in The Netherlands? (kidding)

@ Blabert: With scores you make, you probably need multiple phones (or at least multiple batteries ;))
erikd
Donator

Post by erikd »

BeOutside wrote:@ Blabert: With scores you make, you probably need multiple phones (or at least multiple batteries ;))
Many of the Swedish turfers have actually bought several batteries to swap between, or extra large ones :)
Drassen
Site Admin

Post by Drassen »

of course there will be a bonanza in the netherlands in the future, would be a blast to bring some swedish turfers down to netherlands as well...just need some more dutch players over there first:)

No dating services provided though;)
--No Private Messages please, use contact@turfgame.com instead.--
Nattkryp

Post by Nattkryp »

I suggest adding some zones along the way in denmark and germany which would create a route to NL. Would make for some nice 2012 bike vacation!
EmeryvilleDentalCare

Post by EmeryvilleDentalCare »

Hello all forum members, I have just joined this forum for the first time & I am really happy to be a part of this great community.
DIProgan

Post by DIProgan »

Can't wait to get some dental care!
Running the third-party project https://turfbridge.com

Return to “General”