Allways assist if unique

Only suggestions, no bugs.
mickemixter

Allways assist if unique

Post by mickemixter »

sometimes I stop in a foreign city to collect unique zones. Nice, but all of sudden the super turfer of the villeage comes bicycling and block all zones for 22 min. Very annoying. Maybe I visit that city in a year, maybe not. The greedy local can take my zones in 21 min.

One way to solve this is to make it possible to assist eaven blocked zones if I take them for the first time, they are unique for me.
DIProgan

Re: Allways assist if unique

Post by DIProgan »

Not a bad idea! Walking in a new city with cyclists buzzing about can be quite the pain! I might give it a new name though that is separate from everything about assist, not giving assist medals etc.

"Zones marked in orange color are viable for a blocktake. A Blocktake happens when you visit a zone you have never visited before that is currently blocked. You will receive takepoints and the zone will be marked as visited but previous player keeps the ownership. If you're with a friend that person can assist you during a blocktake like with a normal take."

An extra bonus with this idea is that friends that fail to enter a zone in time for an assist due to unpredictable gps etc. Can still get the unique.
Running the third-party project https://turfbridge.com
LeiLar

Re: Allways assist if unique

Post by LeiLar »

DIProgan wrote: 26 Jul 2018 05:35 Not a bad idea! Walking in a new city with cyclists buzzing about can be quite the pain! I might give it a new name though that is separate from everything about assist, not giving assist medals etc.

"Zones marked in orange color are viable for a blocktake. A Blocktake happens when you visit a zone you have never visited before that is currently blocked. You will receive takepoints and the zone will be marked as visited but previous player keeps the ownership. If you're with a friend that person can assist you during a blocktake like with a normal take."

An extra bonus with this idea is that friends that fail to enter a zone in time for an assist due to unpredictable gps etc. Can still get the unique.
+1
Turf member since: 2013-01-26 00:37:51

Return to “Suggestion Box”