Zones feedback Swansea

Moderators: Issue manager, Zonemakers

Jinxsi

Zones feedback Swansea

Post by Jinxsi »

Hi Just wanted to feedback some info on zones in my area:
For Swansea Wales area.

StudentForest is now a private building and I think the zone should be removed.
AllSouls is a church yard but the gates to the church are closed and we have to climb over the fence, the locals dont like seing us climbing over the fence so if the zone was moved slightly toward the road to include the entrance area outside the gate it would be safer.
TownhillTrees is within the grounds of an abandoned old school and there are huge sharp gates to prevent access. Could probably get the zone with a drone only.
MumblesPier is blocked off and was recently taken by Chesso in a small boat at great risk!!!
MumblesLighth is a very challenging clamber over roacks and it would be nice to make it worthwhile to have another zone on the middle island on the way to the outer island, but I appreciate it might be too close.

I appreciate the hard work of the zone makers placing as many zones as we have and if there were to be more zones the obvious places would be along the cycle track between ToOystermouth and BeachMonument and also along the walking-only path only between PwllDuBeach and Braceletbay.

For connecting areas, it would be nice to have a zone between NeathRoad and MorfaRoad and more zones around the retail park surrownding valleyPark.

A potential new player lives near SladeRoad and if there were some zones around there is would be encouraging :)

Thankyou and regards
Jinxsi
Maqqan
Zonemaker

Re: Zones feedback Swansea

Post by Maqqan »

Hi and welcome!

Feedback is always appreciated! But for issues we like you to report the zones via www.issues.turfgame.com/zones

Tapatalking with OnePlus 6T

Jinxsi

Re: Zones feedback Swansea

Post by Jinxsi »

OK thanks.

Return to “Wales”