LaurasTower - zone improvement

Moderators: Issue manager, Zonemakers

Brownfox

LaurasTower - zone improvement

Post by Brownfox »

Hi

The LaurasTower zone in Shrewsbury is inaccessible as the castle is closed - it shuts every winter and this year will be closed longer because of the pandemic. Is there any possibility that it could be moved west about 40m so it covers the wall and gate. That would allow us to reach it without entering the castle. Happy to put in a suggestion so you can see where I think it should go if that would help.

Also, could it be allocated a zone type of Castle as it is one?

Many thanks
Brownfox
Battigoal
Zonemaker

Re: LaurasTower - zone improvement

Post by Battigoal »

Hi !
I understand. The zone is since 2017 and then it was safe to take. In your example, the right way is to go, to write an issue on this. There you can easily add a picture and suggestions to a new location. Seen that it has been "Yellow" for a long time and wondered why. Thank you for your information. Here is the address to write an issue: https://issues.turfgame.com/
Hope it works out and turf on in Shrewbury !
Brownfox

Post by Brownfox »

I have raised this as issue 10782. Hopefully it will be picked up before long.
Battigoal
Zonemaker

Post by Battigoal »

Now the zone has been moved west. So hope it can be taken now. Does not change to attribute, castle now. Hope it feels okay anyway. Feel free to write so the zone ended up well by now.
Brownfox

Post by Brownfox »

Yay. Zone taken now. Thank you.

Sorry I didn't understand what you meant about not changing the type to castle. Why can't it be done? Thanks anyway
Battigoal
Zonemaker

Post by Battigoal »

Hi !
Have you now looked at what a nice attribute of Lauras Tower? I just wanted to look so the move of the zone was good and that it was possible to take it before the attribute was set.

Return to “West Midlands”