New medal idea

Kakmonstret

New medal idea

Post by Kakmonstret »

Idea number one :idea:
a medal for a certain number of points taken in one round of turf. First medal for 5000 points f.ex. U'll get a medal in a different colour for 10k, 20k and so on. Very basic, don't know why this medal don't exist yet.

Idea number two :idea:
A medal that shows the highest League that u have reached
Also a visible number on your avatar that shows in which League u are currently in.

Right now there is zero incentive to reach higher Leagues
DIProgan

Re: New medal idea

Post by DIProgan »

Kakmonstret wrote: 13 Sep 2021 18:30 Also a visible number on your avatar that shows in which League u are currently in.
I like it but it sounds like it could be tough to make aesthetically pleasing. Maybe instead of a number make a headband on the turfman colored differently depending on the league, seeing as the head is already used for the elite tophat. Also make the league tab framed in the same color.
Running the third-party project https://turfbridge.com
flyingchicken

Post by flyingchicken »

I think you’re onto something for League medals/incentives. Even a 1st/2nd/3rd or something to encourage progression?
captHaddock

Post by captHaddock »

DIProgan wrote: 13 Sep 2021 19:14
Kakmonstret wrote: 13 Sep 2021 18:30 Also a visible number on your avatar that shows in which League u are currently in.
I like it but it sounds like it could be tough to make aesthetically pleasing. Maybe instead of a number make a headband on the turfman colored differently depending on the league, seeing as the head is already used for the elite tophat. Also make the league tab framed in the same color.
This is so good and from developer perspective it does not look complicated compared to other things. Let’s push for this cause league format needs to be boosted with something I think. I ad some to the list:

1. A headband on the turfman coloured after current league
2. League chat
3. Medal for highest league achievement
4. League tab framed in the same colour

Return to “General”