Staminatrix Medal

Cardiff

Staminatrix Medal

Post by Cardiff »

A question about the Staminatrix medal..does it have to be 400 different zones or can I revisit zones that someone takes from me?
Dacop
Zonemaker

Re: Staminatrix Medal

Post by Dacop »

You can take zones several times over - I'd even go as far as to suggest the most common way of taking this medal is a few players agreeing on looping across a smaller selection of zones.

And for clarity I avoid using the term "revisit" since that is a special form of visiting zones that is not counted for this medal.
"Det är mycket roligare att hålla på med mobilen än gamla kartor och jävelskap..." - Evert Jansson, Klass 9 Stöde Skola
Unique:2292
Rank 56: Turf Angel
Cardiff

Post by Cardiff »

Thanks for that.
I always thought that it was 400 completely different zones required. :)
Cardiff

Post by Cardiff »

If I was to Turf this Sunday morning for Staminatrix medal would zones taken before the new round at 11:00 still be valid, therefore being able to go and take them again in new round or is not possible to do it that way.
Thanks.
Dacop
Zonemaker

Post by Dacop »

Cardiff wrote: 31 Mar 2022 17:22 If I was to Turf this Sunday morning for Staminatrix medal would zones taken before the new round at 11:00 still be valid, therefore being able to go and take them again in new round or is not possible to do it that way.
Thanks.
That's entirely possible of course :) Quite a clever way to do it as well.
"Det är mycket roligare att hålla på med mobilen än gamla kartor och jävelskap..." - Evert Jansson, Klass 9 Stöde Skola
Unique:2292
Rank 56: Turf Angel
Cardiff

Post by Cardiff »

Good to know that👍Thanks.

Return to “General”