Japan visit

svenlutte

Re: Japan visit

Post by svenlutte »

Great!!!
We signed up a new turfer on Wednesday and he has been turfing in 2 days now :-) Yesterday, we turfing together and at the end, even a 3rd turfer joined. It will be interesting to see how they will manage in June when I and my wife go back to Sweden ...
svenlutte

Post by svenlutte »

Thanks for the new turf zones Westeras. Many of them has already been taken. Yesterday, I also told the turfer that suggested Sakurapark that the zone has been created and said she will take it. Today, we signed up 3 new turfers in Kurume area, and they took at least 1 zone directly. We will see the new few days how it develop with them. A week ago, we signed up a turfer in the east part of Kurume, with new zones close to their living spot. The turfer suggested a shinto place as a turf spot. I also added a bridge over Hiro River as a turf spot. This family likes also to go up in the mountains, so we maybe see suggestions up in the mountains in the future?
I also want to remind the crew, that for many years ago, I applied to be a zone maker. I'm still up for this and willing to set of time to help.
I also have found out that the japanese language is not correct in the turf app. I have a suggestion for a person that an help wit translation into Japanese. She's a teacher in the english language for japanese (mainly kids). Thanks /Sven
Westeras
Zonemaker

Post by Westeras »

svenlutte wrote: 15 May 2022 14:21
I also want to remind the crew, that for many years ago, I applied to be a zone maker. I'm still up for this and willing to set of time to help.
Thanks /Sven
Have you seen this thread about zone makers?
viewtopic.php?p=73769&sid=5a60ac208498c ... 3ec#p73769

Return to “Zones”