Failed Membership Rdnewal

Brightoning

Failed Membership Rdnewal

Post by Brightoning »

Hi I renewed my monthly support for Turf on the App yesterday and the charge is showing on my credit card, however the membership hasn’t activated. Can you help please?
Dacop
Zonemaker

Re: Failed Membership Rdnewal

Post by Dacop »

Start the app - hit the menu button, find the question mark for the help section and scroll to the very bottom, there you'll find a button called "Restore In-app purchases". Press that and see what happens, might need a restart of the app afterwards.
"Det är mycket roligare att hålla på med mobilen än gamla kartor och jävelskap..." - Evert Jansson, Klass 9 Stöde Skola
Unique:2292
Rank 56: Turf Angel
Brightoning

Post by Brightoning »

Thanks for the suggestion but that process just puts up a failure notice very briefly and the screen goes blank. If I reinstall the app from scratch will it keep all my status and credits for this round and previous history?
LeiLar

Post by LeiLar »

Brightoning wrote: 12 Jul 2022 10:19 If I reinstall the app from scratch will it keep all my status and credits for this round and previous history?
It will! No problem.
Turf member since: 2013-01-26 00:37:51
Brightoning

Post by Brightoning »

Thanks for your suggestions but having reinstalled the app my membership renewal is still not showing or responding to the reinstall in app purchases command. Can anyone help further please?
Dacop
Zonemaker

Post by Dacop »

Having tried all the usual tricks without result I'd suggest emailing contact @ andrimon . com (without spaces ofc) and they should be able to assist you.
"Det är mycket roligare att hålla på med mobilen än gamla kartor och jävelskap..." - Evert Jansson, Klass 9 Stöde Skola
Unique:2292
Rank 56: Turf Angel

Return to “General”