Regions

MuttsCycles

Regions

Post by MuttsCycles »

Is there a way to to see areas only and what you have taken and what you haven't? Per round would be nice too.
I don't mean regions on turf because some one made Scotland 1 region when it's country not a region. By regions i mean West Lothian, Midlothian, Argile, Fife etc...

Cheers.
Kingslayer
Zonemaker

Re: Regions

Post by Kingslayer »

Regions and Areas in turf are as per Open Street Map. Scotland is a region (sorry, you need to vote to exit GB before you can call yourself a country :D) and within the region are areas which in theory should correspond to cities but for some reason doesn't fully do so in Open Street Map for UK.

You can only get stats for this Open Street Map governed division, for instance on frut.zundin.se: https://frut.zundin.se/2day.php?userid=muttscycles&date=2022-07-06

The zone info dialogue should tell you region and area for each zone clicked
20220706-001.png
20220706-001.png (662.04 KiB) Viewed 7019 times
MuttsCycles

Post by MuttsCycles »

Kingslayer wrote: 06 Jul 2022 21:37 (sorry, you need to vote to exit GB before you can call yourself a country :D)
Well... That is a debate I'd happily have but politics never go down well. 🙂 I take it England is region as well Northern Ireland and Whales.

I was considering taking all of Midlothian zones in a round. But without having to sit at the PC check borders and what not and see which ones I have taken in a round or not.
I feel like Turfs api needs to utilised more 😀 I just wish I had a mind for software.
I have looked at Wardec and zones you have taken but it doesn't show unique and by area i.e. Midlothian. Not that can see.
Kingslayer
Zonemaker

Post by Kingslayer »

Kingslayer
Zonemaker

Post by Kingslayer »

If you register at lundkvist.com you can get metrics on which you have taken/not taken in an area.
Screenshot_21.png
Screenshot_21.png (320.94 KiB) Viewed 6995 times
Kingslayer
Zonemaker

Post by Kingslayer »

HappyF
Zonemaker

Post by HappyF »

You can see your round takes also at frut. https://frut.zundin.se/unika.php?userid ... reaid=2802
MuttsCycles

Post by MuttsCycles »

I need to look more into this. Dude, thanks.
MuttsCycles

Post by MuttsCycles »

HappyF wrote: 07 Jul 2022 15:08 You can see your round takes also at frut. https://frut.zundin.se/unika.php?userid ... reaid=2802
Couldn't quite figure out Frut, not the most user friendly :D but bike shop is mega busy this time of year so I never get a lot of time. :mrgreen: look into it when i get more time.

Return to “Gameplay”