Zones in Barcelona

longboardfreak

Zones in Barcelona

Post by longboardfreak »

Hi! I'm from Sweden but currently living in Barcelona. I got hooked on Turf last winter and during this spring I was in the top fight for Stockholm. Now I live in Barcelona and there are only three zones here and it's too bad. I miss the turfing alot and it would be awesome if someone would start putting out some zones here!
ps. I'm currently on an iPhone so I am not able to place zone suggestions through the app.
Dacop
Zonemaker

Re: Zones in Barcelona

Post by Dacop »

longboardfreak wrote:Hi! I'm from Sweden but currently living in Barcelona. I got hooked on Turf last winter and during this spring I was in the top fight for Stockholm. Now I live in Barcelona and there are only three zones here and it's too bad. I miss the turfing alot and it would be awesome if someone would start putting out some zones here!
ps. I'm currently on an iPhone so I am not able to place zone suggestions through the app.
If you update the app to the most recent version you will be able to submit suggestions. :)
"Det är mycket roligare att hålla på med mobilen än gamla kartor och jävelskap..." - Evert Jansson, Klass 9 Stöde Skola
Unique:2292
Rank 56: Turf Angel
longboardfreak

Post by longboardfreak »

Does the new version work on 5.1.1? or will I have to update my OS as well?
embeoo
Zonemaker

Post by embeoo »

So you are in barcelona! Thought you were lost in the states ;)
SunYour
Zone General

Post by SunYour »

Sorry for telling you that the main focus is to spread the turf zones around the world. Finding new exciting location is the main target... or currently, add zones to airport. More exotic places will come.

Of course, densification of cities abroad happends from time to time, but currently we are focusing on a few cities in Asia.
Mobile: Samsung S7| Location: Västerås / Stockholm
JensMartin

Post by JensMartin »

Long time with no new zones in Barcelona. Any new ones in the pipeline?
fake_gun

Post by fake_gun »

Barcelona is one of the best zones for playing turf game besides football.
Mizuno

Post by Mizuno »

In Spain it’s only Canarie Island, Costa Blanca and Mallorca that the zonemakers have attention for.

Mvh

Mizuno
JensMartin

Post by JensMartin »

With some new nice zones in some other Spanish cities, maybe there will be some new ones also in Barcelona? I guess there are some good suggestions in the app.
JensMartin

Post by JensMartin »

I have visited Barcelona a few times and I am always surprise about the lack of zones. In a big city with a lot of interesting and historical sights it would be an easy thing to add some zones. I have made some suggestions in the app.

Return to “Zones”