A little something about the guidelines of zone placing

cambro

Re: A little something about the guidelines of zone placing

Post by cambro »

Not sure where I should be posting, but how long do zone suggestions in the app take till they are approved? Do submitters get any sort of notification whatsoever? Looking to add zones in Dublin as there are hardly any.
Moru

Post by Moru »

Turfname is EQ
embeoo
Zonemaker

Post by embeoo »

And in short, immediate to never; suggestions aren't processed per se, but there when a zonemaker is to place a zone in the area.

And you get a mail if a zone is created within 200m of the suggestion, no matter if the suggestion was involved/used.
CymruKevin

Post by CymruKevin »

My Mum and I have been enjoying Turfing since we participated in our first Turf game up in Scotland last year with ESOC at the Scottish 5 Day orienteering event.

We live in Wales, and would love for more Turfs to be added up the Swansea Valley (Cwmtawe) and over to Sennybridge. We have to go into Swansea and Neath to get to our closes ones which are a 20 minute drive, be great to be able to get out on foot to collect Turfs, and with the canal, bike and walking routes giving easy access all the way up the valley it would give Turfers a chance to explore this fantastic leafy valley with its rich industrial heritage.

I have made loads of suggestions over the months and would love to see more around this area :)
Maqqan
Zonemaker

Post by Maqqan »

CymruKevin wrote: 07 Feb 2024 12:26 My Mum and I have been enjoying Turfing since we participated in our first Turf game up in Scotland last year with ESOC at the Scottish 5 Day orienteering event.

We live in Wales, and would love for more Turfs to be added up the Swansea Valley (Cwmtawe) and over to Sennybridge. We have to go into Swansea and Neath to get to our closes ones which are a 20 minute drive, be great to be able to get out on foot to collect Turfs, and with the canal, bike and walking routes giving easy access all the way up the valley it would give Turfers a chance to explore this fantastic leafy valley with its rich industrial heritage.

I have made loads of suggestions over the months and would love to see more around this area :)
Hi and welcome! I would recommend to place your request in the Wales section of the forums. Then the responsible zone maker will notice it better :)

Link viewforum.php?f=156

Return to “Zones”