Moray?

Moderators: Issue manager, Zonemakers

applepip

Moray?

Post by applepip »

I've been looking at the list of Scotland's newest zones on Warded and am wondering why none were in Moray. Is there a reason for this? Many suitable sites have been suggested here and on the app over the last year or two. I could suggest others if those weren't suitable. It would be lovely to have some new zones, especially out in the sticks such as around Aberlour for my colleagues and me on our daily lunchtime turf walks, as there are plenty in the towns of Elgin and Forres already. Please.
kcal

Re: Moray?

Post by kcal »

I also wonder if there's scope for a cull of zones - tried to visit one today (Swans, by Alves) and the usual path to get there seems to have been bulldozed over, and covered in nettles - I beat a retreat..

Passed by other suitable locations as you say that would be nice to have and accessible / make a interesting tour.
Fozzie
Zonemaker

Post by Fozzie »

Hi kcal,

If there's a problem with a particular zone, please open an issue for it here: http://issues.turfgame.com/

That way it will be automatically routed to the responsible zonemaker. It also allows us to track the history of any changes that might be applied to the zone. If there are some good alternative positions for the zone, please mention them when you raise the issue.

Cheers,
Fozzie
kcal

Post by kcal »

hi Fozzie - will do -- it's not a zone I visit often, so don't know if it's a seasonal thing or a change in landscape that makes it very difficult year-round.
Skellum.

Post by Skellum. »

I have put some zone suggestions on the app along the path from Elgin to Lossiemouth (former railway line).
The path starts on the Elgin side at (57.6653426, -3.2904787) and continues to Lossiemouth at (57.7074939, -3.2829947) where it eventually leads to an existing zone - FCLossie.
Thanks in advance for considering these

Return to “Scotland”