Suggestion for a new medal: Holy zones

SUPERIOЯ

Suggestion for a new medal: Holy zones

Post by SUPERIOЯ »

Hello

I have been thinking about this for a long time since there are alot of so called "holy zones". I believe there are many different reasons which keep people turfing, some are hunting points, ranks, uniqe etc or get motivated by achiving medals.

One medal i think would be great would be one based on collected holy zones. Depending on time for development it could be as easy as if you collect 50 holy zones you reach first step, 100 second step, 300 3 step and 500 holy zones last step (This medel belongs to the holy turfer that collects 500 holy zones).

If moore of you agree this could be interesting please comment here and maybe crew can take it in consideration for future developlent.
// SUPERIOЯ ✌️
LeiLar

Re: Suggestion for a new medal: Holy zones

Post by LeiLar »

+1
Turf member since: 2013-01-26 00:37:51
lazytraveller

Post by lazytraveller »

That is a good idea. The medals will have to be carefully thought. Holy fanatic for example, pilgrimage medal, holy crusader

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

DIProgan

Post by DIProgan »

In one way I'd like to see new accumulation medals for each tag but in another way is it really that different from simply collecting uniques? It's not like you will do drive-by holy zones only when you're somewhere new, is it? Warded toplists for each tag might be the balanced option.
Running the third-party project https://turfbridge.com
SUPERIOЯ

Post by SUPERIOЯ »

Actually, i think there is a difference. Unique zones is every untaken zone, but a holy zone isnt any zone but a particular zone connected to a holy place, and for some turfers, to collect 500 holy + would mean alot of travell!

Also, for example in sweden, there is alot och churches on the country side. To have a medal connected to thoose zones would motivate some people to actually go visit that particular place for that one zone, to also get one + on the holy on the way to the medal!

I really believe a medal for collected holy zones and summits would be great!
// SUPERIOЯ ✌️

Return to “Gameplay”