Medal's

For those of you trying pre 1.0 versions
Barbapapan

Medal's

Post by Barbapapan »

Wife ("Bosslady81" on iPhone X) and I ("BARBAPAPAn" on Sony Xz5p) turfed togheter 5 May when new round started with both our phones in her basket on the bicycle, we went after the medal "NEUTRALIZER" but only I after more then 25zones got it. My wife, how also turfed the day before 4May taking 3-5 zones, got this medal's 5May but not "Neutralizer":
- "Eager Squirrel"
- "Stamina"
- "Assist-25"
- "Take 100"

Is there a bug in the system or what went wrong?
/ BARBAPAPAn , KARLSTAD
embeoo
Zonemaker

Re: Medal's

Post by embeoo »

I think a neutral take don't count for the assister, but it is not specified on the homepage or wiki...

You 'should' have done a full 40 takes, balanced. Oh well, next month.
Barbapapan

Post by Barbapapan »

That's stupid, how can I tell in the future witch medals to take with assist and not.

And the fact that she takes maximum of 5zones the day before and then gets "Stamina" witch is 50zones in 24hours (only neutral zones btw the 5may) still don't add up even if she assisted me. (her zones 4may) 5 + (my) 20 = 25, so she picked 25 neutral zones and still didn't get it when giving up the try after 3hours huntimg for neutral zones only that day.
/ BARBAPAPAn , KARLSTAD
HappyF
Zonemaker

Post by HappyF »

You can see the criteria for the medals in the wiki

Unfortunatly in swedish only at the moment:
https://wiki.turfgame.com/sv/wiki/Medaljer
stoffisimo

Post by stoffisimo »

HappyF wrote: 09 May 2019 11:31 You can see the criteria for the medals in the wiki
But the Zone General said about one week ago:
"Wikin är med andra ord inte någon officiell informationskälla i samma mån som vad som går att hitta på www.turfgame.com."
( viewtopic.php?f=91&t=13419#p65795 )

I read this comment (from a pretty high standing game official) that Turf says you shouldn't trust the wiki.

I think you need to have more internal communication. ;)
Barbapapan

Post by Barbapapan »

She picked at least 25 neutral zones that landed on her name and not mine, I got the medal with her assisting me, and then we focused on her and geting her the medal and still didnt get one. This is why im asking if there is a bug or something.

When visiting wiki I can see half the pages, some one need to check that homepage and servers.
/ BARBAPAPAn , KARLSTAD
HappyF
Zonemaker

Post by HappyF »

Barbapapan wrote: 10 May 2019 10:39 She picked at least 25 neutral zones that landed on her name and not mine, I got the medal with her assisting me, and then we focused on her and geting her the medal and still didnt get one. This is why im asking if there is a bug or something.

When visiting wiki I can see half the pages, some one need to check that homepage and servers.
As far as I can see, she only took 12 neutral zones, which is not enough for the medal.
https://frut.zundin.se/2day.php?userid= ... 2019-05-05

Return to “IPhone (alpha/beta)”