Dark map and sluggish Turfapp

spikbebis75

Dark map and sluggish Turfapp

Post by spikbebis75 »

Greetins Turfers.

Sometimes my turfapp shows the map quite dark and the the interaction is very slow - maptiles take a long time to load, response to input is slow. Only the map is dark - if I click a menu that is normal brightness.

A restart of the application solves it for the moment. I have cleared cache, data and reinstallad but this problem is still around.
havent experienced this before. only on my new phone. I installed the app early and had thise and the voice was missing)

Versionn 2.1.10
Android 10
Sony Xperia 10 II
Tylormarsh
Location: https://mini-militia.com/download-doodle-army2-apk/

Re: Dark map and sluggish Turfapp

Post by Tylormarsh »

spikbebis75 wrote: 16 Oct 2020 10:43 Greetins Turfers.

Sometimes my turfapp shows the map quite dark and the the interaction is very slow - maptiles take a long time to load, response to input is slow. Only the map is dark - if I click a menu that is normal brightness.

A restart of the application solves it for the moment. I have cleared cache, data and reinstallad but this problem is still around.
havent experienced this before. only on my new phone. I installed yowhatsApp the app early and had thise and the voice was missing)

Versionn 2.1.10
Android 10
Sony Xperia 10 II
Hi there I am also experiencing the same issue but some times when I open turfapp app start glitching and crashing and I have also searched a lot on net but I didn't find anything which is helpful and solve this issue if you have found something or you have solve this issue then please let me know.
spikbebis75

Re: Dark map and sluggish Turfapp

Post by spikbebis75 »

After a few updates of app and phone it went away, has been ok last few months

Return to “General”