New Zones

Moderators: Issue manager, Zonemakers

firefly22

New Zones

Post by firefly22 »

Hi Im in an area where zones are about 7 miles away. But cannot make new zones in my area, How do i get around this. I understand why. exploition etc
ojarnstr

Re: New Zones

Post by ojarnstr »

Grab a screen shot of your area and mark places for zones and post it here. I am sure a zonemaker will take a look... there is also suggestion tool in the Turf app.
firefly22

Post by firefly22 »

so I can try the zone tool on my phone?? in my own area??
Maqqan
Zonemaker

Post by Maqqan »

Where is your area exactly? You can not create zones on your own, we create them. What you can do is help us by adding suggestions in the application.

Tapatalking with OnePlus 6T

firefly22

Post by firefly22 »

Thanks for the new Zones in the Belper area, not sure if it was me who promptes the action but thanks, Looks I may be number 2 in East Midlands, Going fot 1st in January. Will put some ideas for zones here soon whats the best format?? :D to try to join towns with zones together as here we are a spread out rural area. Again thanks.
embeoo
Zonemaker

Post by embeoo »

The suggestion button in the app is likely the easiest option to give us the exact location, and this here forum is the best way to point out the area to us and get response.

This Sunday is the first of month which means a new round, all zones will reset to yellow and everyone start competing from 0 round points again, hope you do well! The best tactic is to get someone else to play in your area, losing your zone is the only way to be able to take them again for full points. As most zones in UK is still +1, you can secure a lot of points by losing and re-taking them, likely more than by travelling further and further from home for yellow zones.

Return to “East Midlands”