embeoo
Zonemaker

Re: Earls Colne and Marks Hall

Post by embeoo »

Noted!
flyingchicken

Post by flyingchicken »

Not wanting to be pushy (I’ve not managed to even get many zones lately!), but there’s been a recent influx of local players - wondered if that would allow some of these zones? I’m not sure what ratio is acceptable (zones to players). Just thought I’d ask politely!
embeoo
Zonemaker

Post by embeoo »

Notices of raised activity is always welcome, as all information we might have missed.I haven't had the time to follow you as closely the past week, will have a look shortly but not tonight.

Historically, we had quotas related to number of turfers and takes in Sweden, but it has shifted to allotment based on inhabitants and just a small steady growth rate.

For UK, there is no quotas so far, just zones for where there are players, and in many cases we are already limited by the number of remaining possible sites within town, also in larger cities than yours.
flyingchicken

Post by flyingchicken »

Thank you! Really no rush, I just didn’t want the post to get forgotten. The town itself, I think you’ve got all key zones. You’ve done a great job. So I’m trying to branch out and have the zones leading to other areas of interest beyond the parish boundary.

Hopefully some of the new players stick with it and put some zone requests in too!
embeoo
Zonemaker

Post by embeoo »

Quite a few that has done the rounds, impressive! The posters that worked I figure?
Regretfully the town is quite full, but please double check. 200m apart, but just measured the closest sensible way. With the right obstacle zones can be placed back to back, eg both banks of a brook.

For now I filled in a few outliers, happy hunting and be kind to your newbies :)

Return to “East of England”