Reduce Zone Revisit Time

This is only for suggestions, NOT bugs.
Please report bugs in the issue-system.
MtkaHek

Reduce Zone Revisit Time

Post by MtkaHek »

Having a Zone revisit time of 18 or 20 hours instead of 23 hours would be nice.
Maqqan
Zonemaker

Re: Reduce Zone Revisit Time

Post by Maqqan »

It has been decreased before. In the beginning the revisit time was 24 hours but the turfers requested the possibility to revisit the zones the day after without hitting the minute so it was decreased to 23 hours.

What I heard the developers never liked revisits, that's one reason for the revisitor medal to never likely to get any successors. So unfortunately I don't see a futher reduction of the time but it is not for me to decide.
MtkaHek

Post by MtkaHek »

Once there are more Zones (and Turfers) near me, revisiting may become less relevant for me. Right now though, it's pretty much all I've got. I'm sure developers will love this too, but maybe have revisit time at 20 hours for new regions (like ours in Minnesota) and 22 or 23 hours in established regions?
MtkaHek

Post by MtkaHek »

Is there a way / place I can find out whether this was received / reviewed / discussed / voted up or down?
embeoo
Zonemaker

Post by embeoo »

Not really. There is no formalised way that suggestions are handled, mainly because for the last few years there have been about zero time to implement changes for those in the inner, inner circle; and yet assists, daily medal etc.

Better that some things might happen though, than that all suggestions would have to be handled leaving zero time to act.

What is said that zonemakers must read the forum (although not reply), for everything else you will notice that most threads date back to 2012-2013. Since then the forum was very dull, but UK and other expansion has kind of revived it.

To take another angle, you might start an discussion on FB. Won't be seen more by those who decide, but you can see if you can even get support. A small group want strava, no block or revisit timers whatsoever, but others? Dunno.
MtkaHek

Post by MtkaHek »

Thank you, I'll bring it up there!

Return to “Suggestion Box”