Zones in East Berkshire please.

Moderators: Issue manager, Zonemakers

Fozzie
Zonemaker

Zones in East Berkshire please.

Post by Fozzie »

Hi there, I've just starting using Turf and I'm enjoying the experience.

I'm hoping I can see more zones in the area I live, Bracknell, and the surrounding areas. I have some friends from the Bracknell, Ascot and Windsor areas who I think would really enjoy Turf, but I'd like to see more zones before I ask them. Currently there are 13 in Bracknell, none in Ascot and 2 in Windsor.

I've made some suggestions using the app of some new Bracknell zones and I'd be happy to help identify good options for other zones in the surrounding towns, areas.

As a zonemaker how to you prefer suggestions? Should I just say "more Zones in Ascot please?" or would you prefer that I'm more specific, giving google map links and naming ideas with justification as to why I think it's a good location? From a zonemaker's perspective, how can I be most helpful?

Thanks,
Paul
Fozzie
Zonemaker

Re: Zones in East Berkshire please.

Post by Fozzie »

As a follow up to my request above, I've stuck some of my ideas for zones for Bracknell into a google map.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/edit? ... sp=sharing

Is this helpful?

Thanks,
Paul
Fozzie
Zonemaker

Re: Zones in East Berkshire please.

Post by Fozzie »

Thanks very much for the new Zones in Bracknell and Windsor. I've very much enjoyed seeking them out. Is the Google map helpful? Or do you guys prefer just an area based request?

Cheers,
Fozzie

Return to “South East England”