Zones - one or more types?

spikbebis75

Zones - one or more types?

Post by spikbebis75 »

Can a zone have more types? Ie a winnerzone AND a holy?
ojarnstr

Re: Zones - one or more types?

Post by ojarnstr »

No
Maqqan
Zonemaker

Post by Maqqan »

Only one attribute per zone. Unfortunately.
MuttsCycles

Post by MuttsCycles »

What's a holy zone?
Dacop
Zonemaker

Post by Dacop »

MuttsCycles wrote: 29 Jan 2022 14:00 What's a holy zone?
A zone close by and defined by something of a holy nature - in our part of the world usually churches or cemeteries, but also mosques, synagogues, temples, that sort of thing.
"Det är mycket roligare att hålla på med mobilen än gamla kartor och jävelskap..." - Evert Jansson, Klass 9 Stöde Skola
Unique:2292
Rank 56: Turf Angel
MuttsCycles

Post by MuttsCycles »

Dacop wrote: 29 Jan 2022 15:39
A zone close by and defined by something of a holy nature - in our part of the world usually churches or cemeteries, but also mosques, synagogues, temples, that sort of thing.
Not a fan of those to be fair. There is one right next to my house and I can hold my phone over the wall and sometimes get GPS on it but who ever placed the zone placed right on graves with no defined path. Which means properly get it i'd have to walk on the graves of the dead. Pretty disrespectful. I'd have made the zone on the path.
Dacop
Zonemaker

Post by Dacop »

MuttsCycles wrote: 30 Jan 2022 20:50
Dacop wrote: 29 Jan 2022 15:39
Not a fan of those to be fair. There is one right next to my house and I can hold my phone over the wall and sometimes get GPS on it but who ever placed the zone placed right on graves with no defined path. Which means properly get it i'd have to walk on the graves of the dead. Pretty disrespectful. I'd have made the zone on the path.
Agree. Holy zones should not be placed exclusively on graves but accessible from paths.

*This is not personal opinion - this is what zone makers are taught before being accepted.
"Det är mycket roligare att hålla på med mobilen än gamla kartor och jävelskap..." - Evert Jansson, Klass 9 Stöde Skola
Unique:2292
Rank 56: Turf Angel
Westeras
Zonemaker

Post by Westeras »

MuttsCycles wrote: 29 Jan 2022 14:00 Not a fan of those to be fair. There is one right next to my house and I can hold my phone over the wall and sometimes get GPS on it but who ever placed the zone placed right on graves with no defined path. Which means properly get it i'd have to walk on the graves of the dead. Pretty disrespectful. I'd have made the zone on the path.
That zone should be moved. Report the zone at https://issues.turfgame.com/ and the zone maker for that area will look at it

Return to “General”