Zones around Seeburger See would be awesome!

Bikefolder

Zones around Seeburger See would be awesome!

Post by Bikefolder »

Hello there,
I would like to suggest some zones around the lake "Seeburger See" in the very south of Niedersachsen / west of the town Göttingen. I know this is no city environment but it is a very nice and well frequented recreational region, great for a walk or bike tour around the lake and the way or road leading around it is not open for traffic other than bikes.
I made some suggestions for zones and a fellow turfer did as well. This could be a great turf region for nature and recreation.
We in the middle of Germany would very much appreciate two hands full of zones around the Seeburger See.

By the way many thanks for the one who developed the town of Göttingen from one zone to a real turf area with over 20 zones (taking my suggestions into account - big thanks). Since Göttingen is a university town chances are good that more people here become turfers and carry the game further to the south of Germany.
Cheers, Bikefolder
MiniHolger
Zonemaker

Re: Zones around Seeburger See would be awesome!

Post by MiniHolger »

Dear Bikefolder,

You have now some new zones around the lake as suggested in the app.

Enjoy them, and many thanks for making suggestions. :D

/MiniHolger
Bikefolder

Big Thanks! Re: Zones around Seeburger See

Post by Bikefolder »

Hey MiniHolger,
many thanks for following our suggestions and the effort of making zones around the Seeburger See. :D We are stocked and looking forward to go on a Turftour around this lake as soon as possible.

For any Turfer traveling by this region: It is definatly a very nice location to visit and conquer some zones. Just a few minutes east of Göttingen.

Greetings
Bikefolder

Return to “Niedersachsen”