Zones in Crewe and Nantwich

Moderators: Issue manager, Zonemakers

steventon_gang

Zones in Crewe and Nantwich

Post by steventon_gang »

Have requested zones in Betley, Woore and Wychwood Park in addition to Crewe and Nantwich, would be grateful for these zones to be added - many thanks.
steventon_gang

Re: Zones in Crewe and Nantwich

Post by steventon_gang »

Any chance some of these zones that I've requested being added before Christmas? That would make a nice Christmas present!
steventon_gang

Post by steventon_gang »

Zonemakers,

I requested 20 new zones in Crewe on the app last month, could you please include these?

Thanks in advance,

Steventon_gang
kjtindall
Zonemaker

Post by kjtindall »

Few new zones in Crewe next few days. Let me know how they seem 😊👍
steventon_gang

Post by steventon_gang »

Thanks kjtindall for all the new zones and all your ongoing hard work, they're all good around Crewe and Nantwich. Your Nantwich zone added an hour ago was just after I'd got back home doing the other new zones.
steventon_gang

Post by steventon_gang »

Thanks for all the new zones along the Shropshire Union Canal. Hope to do the 4 going down to Hack Green at some point this weekend. It would be good to add some more zones to link up with the new Audley zones, hopefully will get round to doing them soon!
Fozzie
Zonemaker

Post by Fozzie »

Audley? I assume you mean Audlem - in which case, I've already pre-empted your request. There will be more appearing over this round.

Cheers,
Fozzie
steventon_gang

Post by steventon_gang »

Hi Fozzie. The Audlem zones are really enjoyable after going down the canal to them - many thanks for those. Have suggested some more zones in the app on the way back to Nantwich from Audlem - in Hankelow, some more to fill in Nantwich, and 3 in the village where I live - Ravensmoor. Would be grateful if you could have a look at my 20 suggestions this month?........whilst you're not gobbling up even more zones west of London!
Fozzie
Zonemaker

Post by Fozzie »

I've taken a look - there will be a few more on the way. It's been fun to look at this area - but for now, from July, another zonemaker will have responsibility for this area.

Cheers,
Fozzie
steventon_gang

Post by steventon_gang »

Many thanks for all your hard work Fozzie. And congratulations in advance on your Gold medal tomorrow morning, well deserved gold belt on the way!

Return to “North West England”