Belgium

Kartago

Belgium

Post by Kartago »

A few years ago - I think - I suggested a few zones in eastern Belgium, but none have been added.

How come there aren't ANY zones at all in eastern Belgium between Bastogne and a large city like Liège, for example, but many zones in Luxemburg and the Netherlands?
embeoo
Zonemaker

Re: Belgium

Post by embeoo »

Netherlands is a "official turf country" so a whole different level of zone coverage. Other countries should pretty much only have world heritage zones, but there have been additions here and there for various reasons. Luxemburg I think was due to someone living there. TLDR; zone making in not official turf countries is random, don't expect zones to be granted, but by all means, suggest them and argue for them here.
Kartago

Re: Belgium

Post by Kartago »

I understand. However, I find the spread of zones a little too random. Also, why start or continue turfing in a country with hardly any zones?

I think the zone makers should spend less time creating new zones in areas already full of zones and instead increase the amount of zones in empty areas on the map. But that's just my opinion and really not that big of a deal. :)

Return to “Zones”