Please move JodrellWoods zone

Moderators: Issue manager, Zonemakers

gandansson

Please move JodrellWoods zone

Post by gandansson »

Hi,

The JodrellWoods zone in Whaley Bridge is accessed by walking through a playground into some woods. When you do this it looks to people nearby as though you are going for a **** in the woods! Can the zone be moved to the playground or by the road beside the playground. It may make sense to rename it JodrellPlay if this is done.

On an unrelated note, can we get more zones in this area? New Mills, Disley and Chapel-en-le-frith which are all really nice towns only have one zone between them!!

Thanks,
Gandansson
Fozzie
Zonemaker

Re: Please move JodrellWoods zone

Post by Fozzie »

Hi Gandansson,

Can you please raise an 'issue' for the zone JodrellWoods - that will insure it gets assigned to the correct zonemaker to fix and we can track all issues raised appropriately. Please go to http://issues.turfgame.com/

I'll take a look at New Mills, Disley and Chapel-en-le-frith - more zones coming over the next few weeks...

Cheers,
Fozzie
gandansson

Post by gandansson »

I think the report issues page might be broken i can't see any way to report a new issue. When I try to login the login page doesn't work.

Thanks for looking at the new zones :D
Moru

Post by Moru »

Reporting issues seems to work for me. Click login, page reloads and you can click "Report" in the top row. It's not totally clear how to do it if you haven't done it before though. And I don't know how it looks on mobile phone.
Turfname is EQ
gandansson

Post by gandansson »

I've worked it out now, the trick is you need to login on the turfgame.com page before you can login on the issues.turfgame.com page.

Thanks and thanks for the new zones in this area!

Return to “East Midlands”