Version 0.9

Optimus
Zonemaker

Re: Server and app testing

Post by Optimus »

On 29/3 I took 23 zones and retake one. At around 17:15 i have the takeoverbug at Skrapanzone but on the 3:rd try it was mine. For me the app worked like charm - I can chat, watch the toplist and the "zone taken" message is instant. But we where only 2 turfers on line the 2 times i checked so it might have helped.

Yesterday 30/3 I only retake one zone, without problems.

No crashes. With the official app I can´t start the app at the office and take the elivator down, the app works but it won´t take zones. That worked with the test-app. Maybee I was lucky, I guess that the takeoverbug can come if the phone has been without data-connection - it feels like that...

New reports when I have tested it more !
ImageImage
Drassen
Site Admin

Post by Drassen »

Good reports! we have narrowed down on the takeover problem even further now...trying to replicate it on a developer phone today to get some extensive android logs as well.
--No Private Messages please, use contact@turfgame.com instead.--
Simon
Site Admin

Post by Simon »

We're doing some server updates so it wont work until we've release an updated version of the apk. We'll be back with a new apk and let you know when its ready for test again.
AJ_

Post by AJ_ »

I just started the app to see how it would react to an unavailable server. It showed some nearby zones without borders. I could pan and zoom and get some limited info for each zone. But when i tried to open the chat the app immediately force closed. After relaunching the app all zones were gone, and opening chat worked.
TurfWidget
Mobil: Nexus 5X | Stad: Linköping
pie-or-paj

Post by pie-or-paj »

Simon wrote:We're doing some server updates so it wont work until we've release an updated version of the apk. We'll be back with a new apk and let you know when its ready for test again.
Is this also for the official version of the app?
Because I can't connect at all right now.
Dacop
Zonemaker

Post by Dacop »

Simon wrote:We're doing some server updates so it wont work until we've release an updated version of the apk. We'll be back with a new apk and let you know when its ready for test again.
Are you switching us all over to the new server(s) now?
"Det är mycket roligare att hålla på med mobilen än gamla kartor och jävelskap..." - Evert Jansson, Klass 9 Stöde Skola
Unique:2292
Rank 56: Turf Angel
Simon
Site Admin

Post by Simon »

Unfortunately the downtime of the live server is not planned and hasn't anything to do with the test-server update, its something wrong on our hosts service so we aren't able to do anything until they've resolved our ticket.
Zontjuven

Post by Zontjuven »

Puh! Up and running again!
Fd världsmästare i TURF
Simon
Site Admin

Post by Simon »

The apk is now updated and big changes in the takeover has been done, there's not much time left to test now, since we're releasing 0.9 soon, but any testing with feedback will help us.

BR Turf team
Simon
Site Admin

Re: Version 0.9

Post by Simon »

The test phase is completed and 0.9 is now live. The first post is updated.

Thanks everyone who tested this version!

/Turf Team

Return to “Versions”