Access to issue tracker for iPhone users

For those of you trying pre 1.0 versions
TBIT
Issue Manager

Access to issue tracker for iPhone users

Post by TBIT »

Have you played Turf on Android?

Yes

If you have an issue to report, just login to Turf Game Issue Tracker with the same Google account as you used on Android. Specify your iOS username as part of the issue report.

No

Before you can report an issue in the Turf Game Issue Tracker, you need to send me a PM (use the PM button to the right of this message), or send an e-mail to issuemanagers@turfgame.com, with this information:
  • your player name
  • the e-mail address connected to your Google account
Yes, you need a Google account at this point. For example, all @gmail.com addresses are valid Google accounts, but any e-mail address that you can use to login at https://accounts.google.com/Login will work.

I will reply to you when this e-mail is valid for login at Turf Game Issue Tracker.
Last edited by TBIT on 20 Dec 2012 22:18, edited 2 times in total.
Besök gärna min blogg: turf.blekinge.it
RedWulfr

Re: Access to issue tracker for iPhone users

Post by RedWulfr »

Question, what happens with my real nick if i register my gmail to this bugtracker. Will the real one be connected to my temporary ioS-name?
TBIT
Issue Manager

Post by TBIT »

RedWulfr wrote:Question, what happens with my real nick if i register my gmail to this bugtracker. Will the real one be connected to my temporary ioS-name?
If you have a Turf account on Android already you can ignore this. (I will update my original post.) If you need to file an issue report, just login with your Android account but please write your iPhone username in the issue report.
Besök gärna min blogg: turf.blekinge.it
RedWulfr

Post by RedWulfr »

Ok, thanks!

Return to “IPhone (alpha/beta)”