Odense Event in Denmark and quistions

Cicero

Odense Event in Denmark and quistions

Post by Cicero »

Hey i am new in this game, and I can se there is Bonanza comming in Sweden, how about a mini turf Bonanza in Denmark, so we can see each other in this country, who is active and who will be with us in this form of game.
I will suggest Odense as the town where i could happens.

What are you other danish participants saying about this???

What are the danish crew saying about this? I only knew that Paldepind is part of the crew but is there anybody else in Denmark in the crew or is he the only one?

And to the swedish gamemasters, is it possibly to make souch a bonanza game in Denmark or are we to few participants yet?

A lot of quistions from a new player, I hope to get some answers ;)

Yours sincerely
Cicero

PS. sorry about my english but hope you can understand it anyway :-)
Last edited by Cicero on 14 Mar 2013 19:43, edited 1 time in total.
TBIT
Issue Manager

Re: Mini Bonanza in Denmark and quistions

Post by TBIT »

Hi Cicero, welcome to the Turf game and community!

I suggest you send a private message to Drassen to inquire the possibilities of arranging a Turf event in Denmark. (Drassen is one of the Turf developers.) I don't know the exact the prerequisites, but I'm quite sure you need to be a group of people taking responsibility for the arrangement.

Good luck!

PS. I'm sure that a whole bunch of Swedes, including myself, would love to join a Turf event in Denmark.
Besök gärna min blogg: turf.blekinge.it
paldepind

Post by paldepind »

A Bonanza in Denmark is a great idea! I've thought of it myself several times.

The location should definitely be in Odense since Odense is without a doubt the center of the Turf activity in Denmark.

I don't much about how these Bonanzas work. But I imagine that a lot of stuff would have to planned and coordinated. The swedish Bonanzas appears to be very fancy. With food, medals, prizes, sponsors, arranged food, great locations and more participants than there are turfers in Denmark. But a Mini Bonanza wouldn't have to be that sophisticated i guess.

And thus far I'm the only Dane on the turf team. But I know that we're interested in getting someone else on board too :)
Image Image
Drassen
Site Admin

Post by Drassen »

Arranging an event in Denmark would be nice indeed, maybe we could get some swedes from skåne to join in as well? (Odense is a nice tourist-town for swedes as well)
No fancy dinner is needed, make it simple and fun since it is a startup/mini.

Do like this:
1. Set up a group of organizers. (Could be just the two of you. The one placing zones cannot participate naturally, but there is more to fix of course)
2. Set a date, not too close to todays date since you might need some time.
3. Get a list of as many INTERESTED as you can. (less than about 8 persons = no go, it wont be any fun)
4. contact us via contact@turfgame.com, and we will continue with the specifics.

Ps. Dont be afraid to attend the Uppsala bonanza as well, would be fun to get some guests from abroad!
--No Private Messages please, use contact@turfgame.com instead.--
Cicero

Post by Cicero »

Super. Paldepind we must give it a try lets have a talk about this and se if Denmark is ready.
Is it okay to write danish in this forum for the turfers who wants to participate? ? not lige writing in english?
SaLa
Information Manager

Post by SaLa »

Nice! Sad I live far away from Denmark, I would love to come.

Dont hesitate to ask questions about it, here or in pm.

Here you can read more about bonanzas: http://wiki.turfgame.com/sv/wiki/Bonanza (will soon come in English)

Yes, make a thread in Danish :)
Cicero

Post by Cicero »

So, now i have written something in Danish about the Bonanza game. Exiting to se how many there is interesting in it in Denmark :-)
SaLa
Information Manager

Post by SaLa »

Cicero

Post by Cicero »

Super, and now i hope Paldepind will take time to meet with me, so we can make plans if the interest is out there, because I am still new in this game :-)
paldepind

Post by paldepind »

I'm curious to see how many people would be interested in this. There's a bunch of dedicated turfers in Odense and I think some of those who were active previously could still be interested in participating in a Bonanza.

Do the one who create Bonanza zones have to be an existing zone maker?
Image Image

Return to “Generelt”